Can Someone Attend With Me During An Independent Medical Examination?

Long Term Disability - Question 12
You can request this but many assessors will not allow it and if you insist, they will simply not proceed with the assessment, which could result in suspension, termination or denial of your benefits on the basis of your non-cooperation. You could contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons to inquire about your rights in these circumstances.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?