Who Is Going To Pay For My Treatment Plan After My Accident?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 1
To have your auto insurer pay for treatment that you might require, any services not covered by OHIP must be pre-approved. A Treatment Plan must be submitted by your doctor to get approval for the treatment to begin. If you do not want to pay expenses that might not be recoverable, then ensure that any proposed treatment is approved by your insurance company before that therapy begins. If your insurance company refuses to approve a Treatment Plan, then there are legal procedures to challenge those decisions. Seek legal advice to ensure that you don't create a financial liability that you could be personally responsible for.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?