Where Can I Get Information On Legal Rights After A Motor Vehicle Accident?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 19
Contact the Financial Services Commission (Ontario) at 416-250-7250, or visit their website at www.fsco.gov.on.ca. Please feel free to call us at 416-488-9000 or toll-free at 1-888-777-1109 to discuss your situation. We may be able to help you.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?