When Should I Seek Legal Representation Following A Motor-Vehicle Accident?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 18
We suggest that you contact us if your injuries are not getting better within 10-12 months after the accident. At that time, we can assess if the injuries are serious enough to sue for pain and suffering and other losses. If your insurance company stops paying your accident benefits and you are still not able to return to work or perform your regular day-to-day activities we may be able to help you pursue further benefits through dispute resolution or taking legal action. If you are entitled to receive disability benefits from an individual or group long-term disability policy and you are denied benefits or cut off, we may be able to help you.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?