THE SHARE LAW GUARANTEEIf your insurance company has denied your long term disability benefits and you are unable to work, it may be time to hire the disability lawyers at Share Lawyers. However, the thought of a lawsuit against one of these big insurance companies may be downright terrifying to you. Whether it’s due to a negative past experience, a fear that your insurance company is too big a company to fight against and win or a fear of the unknown, you may not think it is worthwhile to sue. We are here to tell you that it is possible. With over 30 years of experience and having fought and won thousands of disability claims, the long term disability lawyers at Share Lawyers knows how to be successful and how to get you your disability benefits. From the moment you retain us, you will know you are in good hands.
Two of the most common reasons why our clients are reluctant to approach a disability lawyer are:
- a fear of being charged more than they can afford and
- having no control over the outcome of their case
How do we make you feel comfortable with the decision at Share Lawyers?
Ultimately, deciding to hire a disability lawyer when your claim has been denied, and choosing the right one, is a personal matter. You should always try to find a lawyer with whom you feel comfortable. Booking a no-obligation, free consultation is a good way to get a sense of the lawyer’s experience and approach.
- We offer the SHARE LAW GUARANTEE. We choose not to charge an hourly fee but instead, work on a No Fees Unless You Win. Hiring a long term disability lawyer on this basis means that you don’t pay any money unless you win your case. Fees are calculated as a percentage of the total amount recovered, and this percentage is laid out in the retainer agreement so there are no surprises after the case has begun. This fee arrangement assures you that we are working diligently to win the maximum settlement possible. When you win, we win. It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement that puts our clients’ minds at ease and encourages trust.
- At Share Lawyers we also like to keep our clients informed at every stage of their case. Transparency is essential. We advise our clients about what the law says about their case and lay out the options, but it is up to the client to decide what they want. While we provide expert guidance and direction; ultimately, the decision to submit, accept and/or reject a settlement is up to the client.
- We also encourage our clients to ask questions and share their concerns from the outset–we believe this is so important that we have a client service lawyer dedicated to providing our clients with clarity on matters pertaining to their case. These measures give the client an active role in their case and help to demystify the legal process.
Watch Our Video:Find out what David Share, President of Share Lawyers has to say about “no fees unless you win” and what is really means.
SHARE LAW GUARANTEE
Has your long-term disability claim been denied? Contact Share Lawyers and put our experience to work for you.We offer free consultations and there are no fees unless you win.
- You don’t pay any fees until you WIN your case.
- If we don’t recover money for you, you don’t pay us any fees whatsoever.
- Why is this important? Here at Share Lawyers, we recognize that if you have been denied your disability benefits and if you are unable to work, the last thing you need is to pay money for a disability lawyer. We understand that!
- During your initial free consultation, we will show you an example of how this works. We explain everything to you so there are no surprises.
- We know how these cases can be difficult and scary and by offering our Share Law Guarantee, we can take away some of your worries.