What If My Doctor Disagrees With The Insurance Company's Medical Specialist?

Disability Benefits - Question 138
Your family doctor might feel intimidated by a specialist who has examined you for an insurance company. Still, you can ask your family doctor to refer you to a specialist in the same field as the insurance company's expert, or in the most appropriate speciality for your condition. The combination of a supportive family doctor and a specialist who agrees with your family doctor's findings is persuasive and you have a good chance of winning against the insurance company.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?