Should I Hire A Lawyer When I Have Been Denied My LTD Claim For PTSD?

Long Term Disability - Question 57
When an insurance company says that there is “insufficient medical evidence”, you have the option to appeal by providing more medical evidence, or consulting a lawyer to discuss your rights and possible remedies. If your doctors have provided all the medical information that is available, then appealing will not achieve anything except cause delays. You should contact an experienced disability lawyer to help you fight for the benefits your are entitled to receive.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?