Should I Claim Car Accident Injuries Through Group Benefits Or Auto Insurer?

Accident Injury - Question 2
In most cases, when you have disability insurance, you must claim benefits through that policy. Your disability insurer has the first obligation to pay income-replacement benefits. If there is a delay in receiving these benefits, then your automobile insurer is obliged to pay in the meantime.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?