Can I Sue For Retroactive Pay?

Long Term Disability - Question 9
If your benefits have been denied and should have commenced or continued from a specific date, you can certainly claim for benefits owing in the past, which are usually referred to as “arrears”, provided that any lawsuit for past benefits is commenced in the courts in a timely manner ie., before the running of a limitation period.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?