Am I Entitled To Receive Benefits After My Motor Vehicle Accident?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 3
You are entitled to receive accident benefits from your own insurance company. (If you do not have your own car insurance and you live with a family member that does have insurance than you must make the application to that policy. If that does not apply then you go to the driver of the vehicle you were in or, as a last resort, the other driver's insurance policy.

We’re here to support you during this difficult time

How can we help?