What to Do in Ontario in the Fall
Even though we all love summertime, there is so much to love about the beautiful Toronto fall weather. We are so fortunate to have four different seasons to celebrate in Canada.
Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. ~Jim Bishop
Hear what some of our staff had to say about their fall favourites:
- “Camping in Algonquin, driving the Hwy 60 corridor through the Park. The colours are never anything less than spectacular, something I never get tired of.” – Volker Triebe
- “I love going for long walks in the country. The leaves are beautiful and it is very peaceful and relaxing.”- Wendy Share
- “Walking the dog, and watching her bark at all the neighborhood Halloween decorations, and getting my kids ready for trick or treating is always a treat.” – Steven Muller
- “Going for a long hike and photographing nature’s beauty; very relaxing and makes you appreciate the simple things in life.” - Sule Ozcan
Of course, going outside isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, and luckily, between filling up on warm drinks and the annual Toronto Film Festival, there is plenty to do indoors with loved ones at this time of year.
- “I love Thanksgiving weekend at the family cottage. Family time in my favourite place in my favourite season - what's not to like?” – Alison Gilmour
- “This fall, I loved watching the Jays Games. It was great having the Blue Jays in the playoffs after 22 years!” – David Share
- “I like to go apple picking to bake apple pies. It’s nice to enjoy with family and friends over conversation.” – Joy Nastaskin
- “It’s the perfect temperature for men and machines! I love going for a long drive!” – Tarun Singh
What do you love about the fall time in Toronto? Have any favourite places to get Apple Cider? We want to hear from you!
Have questions about your disability claimor want to find out if you have a case.You've come to the right place!
Denied your long term disability claim?
Contact Share Lawyers today and put our experience to work for you. Our 35+ years of experience can help you win your case against Canada Life, Desjardins, Manulife, RBC Insurance, Sun Life, and other insurance companies. We offer free consultations and there are no fees unless you win your case. Join us on Facebook and become a Top Fan for a chance to win each month.
A note from our long term disability lawyers
Taking a medical leave from work is not an easy decision to make. Concerns about providing for yourself and your family and keeping your job may cause you to want to push through your pain, but this won’t make your problems go away. Stopping work is often the smartest decision for your long term health and well-being, and your disability benefits are there to provide you with financial support until you can return to work.
If you have made the tough decision to stop working and apply for your short term disability or long term disability benefits, you may feel overwhelmed by the process and have questions that your employer and your insurance company are not able or willing to answer. Share is There to see you through and answer your questions.
Our Disability law firm knows what you have been going through
We understand that things have not been easy for you over the last little while. Your health has been suffering, you are unable to work, and now your insurance company, who was supposed to be there in your time of need, has decided they will not pay your disability benefits or respect your disability claim. These benefits exist to provide you with the financial support you need so that you can focus on your health and rebuilding your life. It is unfortunate that your insurance company has not lived up to its promise. If your disability claim has been denied, we will fight to get you the benefits you are entitled to. Our disability lawyers have helped thousands of Canadians get their long term disability benefits over the past 35 years, and we can help you too.
Our experienced disability lawyers can fight back on your behalf
Share Lawyers believes that every client who is dealing with a disability claim deserves superior personal service. To achieve that goal, we have developed our team of experienced, compassionate, and caring long term disability lawyers, law clerks, and administrative staff to meet all of your needs. Our team of experienced long term disability, life insurance, employment, and critical illness insurance lawyers have made successful claims against many insurance companies, third-party administrators and employers.
If you are unable to work, your disability benefits should be there to provide you with the financial support you need. While your insurance company may be focused on finding ways to avoid paying your claim, our focus is on what is in your best interest. When Share Lawyers gets involved, you have an entire team of lawyers that are there to support you and to fight for what is yours.
Our disability claim lawyers fight for your disability insurance claim by relying on our many years of experience to apply the best strategic planning and approach in each case, using the latest technology available. Experience matters, and with Share Lawyers, you are in the best hands with 35 years of success on your side.
In this video, we explain the role of a long term disability lawyer and how we can support you when you have been denied your long term disability benefits.