Top Five Things To Do in the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood!
Share Lawyers very own Associate Lawyer Brad Pleavin lives in the Trinity Bellwoods area of Toronto. As the summer continues, now is a great time to consider hanging out in this great area of our city!
Check out Brad's Top 5 Things to Do in Trinity Bellwoods:
1. Trinity Bellwoods Park: Of course, #1 on the list is Trinity Bellwoods Park. What a great place to go for a family picnic or to read your book while people watching! With so many things to do, Brad recommends the dog bowl as a great place to off leash your dogs. "Dogs love it there, and so do we!" he says.
2. White Squirrel Coffee: In the neighbourhood, there is a legend. It's the legend of the White Squirrel. Brad reports that he has seen this white squirrel in person. He also reports that White Squirrel, the coffee shop named after the legend, should not be missed! Walk up to a window to order what you want, and enjoy the neighbourhood.
3. Clafouti: Right next door to White Squirrel is Clafouti, which has some of the best croissants in the city! They also sell the Crookie (an oreo in a croissant)! Can't believe it? You'll have to go try for yourself.
4. Milagro & Frankies: There are tons of great restaurants in Trinity Bellwoods neighbourhood, and Brad tells us about a few: Milagro is an amazing Mexican Eatery, Frankie's Diner was on Restaurant Takeover, and the Fresh, which is vegan are amongst some of the faves!
5. The City Owned Recreation Centre has tons of great and affordable programs for kids. There is a gym, a track, and there is a hockey rink in the park!
Do you live in Trinity Bellwoods? Have you tried any of these places? If you haven't, now is a great chance to get to know Toronto a little bit better. Thanks Brad!
Find out if you have a Disability Case.
Denied your long term disability claim?
Contact Share Lawyers today and put our experience to work for you. Our 35+ years of experience can help you win your case against Canada Life, Desjardins, Manulife, RBC Insurance, Sun Life, and other insurance companies. We offer free consultations and there are no fees unless you win your case. Join us on Facebook and become a Top Fan for a chance to win each month.
A note from our long term disability lawyers
Taking a medical leave from work is not an easy decision to make. Concerns about providing for yourself and your family and keeping your job may cause you to want to push through your pain, but this won’t make your problems go away. Stopping work is often the smartest decision for your long term health and well-being, and your disability benefits are there to provide you with financial support until you can return to work.
If you have made the tough decision to stop working and apply for your short term disability or long term disability benefits, you may feel overwhelmed by the process and have questions that your employer and your insurance company are not able or willing to answer. Share is There to see you through and answer your questions.
Our Disability law firm knows what you have been going through
We understand that things have not been easy for you over the last little while. Your health has been suffering, you are unable to work, and now your insurance company, who was supposed to be there in your time of need, has decided they will not pay your disability benefits or respect your disability claim. These benefits exist to provide you with the financial support you need so that you can focus on your health and rebuilding your life. It is unfortunate that your insurance company has not lived up to its promise. If your disability claim has been denied, we will fight to get you the benefits you are entitled to. Our disability lawyers have helped thousands of Canadians get their long term disability benefits over the past 35 years, and we can help you too.
Our experienced disability lawyers can fight back on your behalf
Share Lawyers believes that every client who is dealing with a disability claim deserves superior personal service. To achieve that goal, we have developed our team of experienced, compassionate, and caring long term disability lawyers, law clerks, and administrative staff to meet all of your needs. Our team of experienced long term disability, life insurance, employment, and critical illness insurance lawyers have made successful claims against many insurance companies, third-party administrators and employers.
If you are unable to work, your disability benefits should be there to provide you with the financial support you need. While your insurance company may be focused on finding ways to avoid paying your claim, our focus is on what is in your best interest. When Share Lawyers gets involved, you have an entire team of lawyers that are there to support you and to fight for what is yours.
Our disability claim lawyers fight for your disability insurance claim by relying on our many years of experience to apply the best strategic planning and approach in each case, using the latest technology available. Experience matters, and with Share Lawyers, you are in the best hands with 35 years of success on your side.
In this video, we explain the role of a long term disability lawyer and how we can support you when you have been denied your long term disability benefits.