On the heels of National AccessAbility week, we urge you to follow the lead of over 37 disability organizations and write to your local MPs, calling for an immediate vote to pass Bill C-22 with all Senate amendments.
You can find your MPs contact information using this directory.
In your email, please make clear that:
1. You support Bill C-22 with Senate amendments and agree that insurance companies should not take the Canadian Disability Benefit from disabled Canadians. It is not a benefit if the disabled have no ability to receive it.
2. You strongly urge Members of Parliament to vote for the passing of Bill C-22 with Senate Amendments without any further delay. Hundreds of thousands of people with disabilities in Canada are living in chronic poverty and need this assistance now.
More about Bill C-22
- As Pressure Mounts for the House of Commons to Now Ratify All the Senate’s Recent Amendments to Bill C-22, Why Is the Trudeau Government Delaying?
- VIDEO: MP Mike Morrice & Senator Kim Pate urge swift passing of Bill C-22
- Letter to Justin Trudeau urging Bill C-22 amendments without delay
Denied your long term disability claim?
Contact a disability lawyer at Share Lawyers today and put our experience to work for you. Our 35+ years of experience can help you win your case against Canada Life, Desjardins, Manulife, RBC Insurance, Sun Life, and other insurance companies. Our legal team offers a free consultation and there are no fees unless you win your case. Join us on Facebook and become a Top Fan for a chance to win each month.