Share Lawyers very own Associate Lawyer Brad Pleavin lives in the Trinity Bellwoods area of Toronto. As the summer continues, now is a great time to consider hanging out in this great area of our city!
Check out Brad's Top 5 Things to Do in Trinity Bellwoods:
1. Trinity Bellwoods Park: Of course, #1 on the list is Trinity Bellwoods Park. What a great place to go for a family picnic or to read your book while people watching! With so many things to do, Brad recommends the dog bowl as a great place to off leash your dogs. "Dogs love it there, and so do we!" he says.
2. White Squirrel Coffee: In the neighbourhood, there is a legend. It's the legend of the White Squirrel. Brad reports that he has seen this white squirrel in person. He also reports that White Squirrel, the coffee shop named after the legend, should not be missed! Walk up to a window to order what you want, and enjoy the neighbourhood.
3. Clafouti: Right next door to White Squirrel is Clafouti, which has some of the best croissants in the city! They also sell the Crookie (an oreo in a croissant)! Can't believe it? You'll have to go try for yourself.
4. Milagro & Frankies: There are tons of great restaurants in Trinity Bellwoods neighbourhood, and Brad tells us about a few: Milagro is an amazing Mexican Eatery, Frankie's Diner was on Restaurant Takeover, and the Fresh, which is vegan are amongst some of the faves!
5. The City Owned Recreation Centre has tons of great and affordable programs for kids. There is a gym, a track, and there is a hockey rink in the park!
Do you live in Trinity Bellwoods? Have you tried any of these places? If you haven't, now is a great chance to get to know Toronto a little bit better. Thanks Brad!